Monday, February 12, 2018

Hearts & Math

I love to have something fun to use in my math class near a holiday!
  
Try this FREE activity!
In elementary school kids tend to make crafts, exchange valentines 💌, and simply celebrate.  Middle school and high school is different, but it is still nice to do something festive.


How about the same
FREE activity in Spanish?
Hearts are a natural for Valentine's Day, so they are perfect to use with older students.  If the activity above doesn't work for your course, why not take a look at some of the other heart themed products that I've created?  I hope you can find something to use with your students!
Tie geometry to solving
multi-step equations!
Area of circles is a good
 topic for many ages!
Integer practice is always good!
I love radicals!
Puzzles are fun!
Need to practice
function notation?
More puzzle fun!

1 comment:

  1. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Math worksheets for kids

    ReplyDelete