Sunday, April 15, 2018

It's a Sale on Full Year & Unit Bundles for Algebra and Pre-Algebra!


Hello Everyone!

As most of us near the end of the current school year, we are often looking toward the next as well.  It's a teacher thing ... teachers are planners!

For me, this means re-evaluating my instruction, and wondering how I can teach certain concepts more effectively next year.  It's also a great time to browse materials to incorporate into my courses.

Are you, too, thinking ahead even as you wrap-up this school year?  


If so, take advantage of the sale I am throwing this week (4/16/18 to 4/19/18).  My Algebra & Pre-Algebra Full Year Bundles and Unit Bundles will all be 20% off.  Stock up now!

All unit bundles are listed and linked on my "Algebra 1 Curriculum Bundle" and "Pre-Algebra Curriculum Bundle" pages.  

I hope you can find something you can use and love! 💖

Jill




No comments:

Post a Comment